[LUAU] s/hosef.ics.hawaii.edu/mirrors.hosef.org/g

Jimen Ching jching at flex.com
Sat Dec 23 01:14:07 PST 2006

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006, Jim Thompson wrote:
> http://lists.hosef.org/pipermail/luau/2002-October/011089.html
>
> When you talk about acquiring the server so you can run your version of the
> list, are you not talking about same?

Two more examples of you misintepreting me and ... Actually, I have no
idea what you're trying to achieve here.

Just to clarify the above; in the email you referenced, I was being
sarcastic.  And when I said I want to acquire the server, I was refering
to the machine that's running the LUAU mailing list.

The rest of your email response is more of the same.  And since you'll
misinterpret me no matter what I say, there's really no point in
responding...

--jc
Jimen Ching (WH6BRR)      jching at flex.com     wh6brr at uhm.ampr.org