[LUAU] s/hosef.ics.hawaii.edu/mirrors.hosef.org/g

Julian Yap julian_yap at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 16 19:57:42 PST 2006

On Sat, 2006-12-16 at 16:30 -1000, Hawaii Linux Institute wrote:
> Jim Thompson wrote:
> > LUAU is HOSEF.  HOSEF is LUAU.
> >
> Who said so?

As of 2005, Hawaii has an estimated population of 1,275,194.
 - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_Hawaii

We're far too small to have this kind bickering and infighting.  I
personally came to this island a bit over a year ago because when I had
visited here previously, I liked the sense of community.

I really don't get the whole HOSEF vs. LUAU thing.

What is the actual 'issue'?

What would it take to have this issue 'go away'?

I'd rather see us pool our talents and efforts together moving forward.

~ Julian