[LUAU] s/hosef.ics.hawaii.edu/mirrors.hosef.org/g

Julian Yap julian_yap at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 18:39:14 PST 2006

I think we only have Suse and Debian update repositories from what I can
tell.  Vince, correct me if I'm wrong.

The Suse updates are here:
http://mirrors.hosef.org/suse/i386/update/10.0/

What distribution do you use?

Yep, there's no pages on the Wiki with instructions on how to set up the
repository.  The Wiki uses MediaWiki, the same software which runs
Wikipedia...  But yeah, sometimes there's idiosyncrasies with the
search..  I think it disregards single search words with less than 4
characters.

See also:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Searching#Avoid_short_and_common_words

~ Julian