[LUAU] s/hosef.ics.hawaii.edu/mirrors.hosef.org/g

Dave Burns tburns at hawaii.edu
Thu Dec 14 12:55:43 PST 2006

Hi Vince and everyone,
Is there anything on the hosef wiki or anywhere with specific info about
setting up yum to use this repository? I of course can read the friendly man
page or online tutorials for general info, but I could use some specific
info about the hosef repository and suggestions for use, for instance:

* Should I replace my old repository/repositories with this one or just add
it to the list?
* Is there a gpg key somewhere?
* Any other useful hints regarding how it is intended typically to be used?

The wiki search seems a bit broken. (Maybe 'yum' is too short? When I search
for yum I get nothing, when I search for "yum.conf" I get a few hits with
yum and conf in the same page, never any actual 'yum.conf' hits.)

I promise to be a good newbie and put something somewhere in the wiki if
someone who knows what's what sends an email with some useful info.

mahalo,
Dave the eternal newbie