[LUAU] Community Asterisk Build.....Finally!

Ronald L Fox rfox at dlslab.com
Wed Aug 23 22:48:45 PDT 2006

At 13:37 8/10/2006, Matt Darnell wrote:
>Aloha,
>
>It has been a while, but we finally got the Asterisk build scheduled
>for Friday, August 25th @ 5PM.
>
>Don Manigerelli was able to secure the confernece room for the Davies
>Pacific Building.  It is a HUGE room w/ a 10Mb internet connection &
>lots of tables and chairs.
>
>Please reply to this thread if you are interested in coming - everyone
>is welcome!  We will order pizza/subs if enough people are interested.

So Matt,

Has there been enough interest to continue with this event?  I met some people at the Open Source Pizza event last night who are interested.  I've got a couple of Linksys SPA-3000's and a couple of analog phones that I can bring for testing.  Any other equipment that you'd like to see show up?

Details on parking, floor and room number and contact numbers in case anyone gets lost would help, also.

Regards,
Ron