[LUAU] FOSS alternatives to proprietary software

Michael Bishop michael at michaelsplace.net
Sat Apr 8 04:42:23 PDT 2006

Julian Yap wrote:
> I was wondering, what are your favorite FOSS alternatives?

IMHO, one of the best sites to point people to is:

http://www.opensourcewindows.org/

Quote from the site:

*About this Site*
Open Source Windows is a simple list of the best free and open source
software for Windows. We aren't trying to be a comprehensive listing of
every open-source Windows application, instead we want to showcase the
best, most important, and easiest to use. This page should be a handy
reference and a useful tool for getting more people to start using free
and open-source software. If you think we're missing any great apps,
please let us know.