[LUAU] Radius dialup on FreeBSD

Jim Thompson jim at netgate.com
Fri Apr 7 11:35:13 PDT 2006

I had Free Radius (on freebsd) running for a while, but I was using
it for WPA authentication against a couple APs (and that machine has
been
"replaced" by a Mac Mini for the RADIUS parts).

You don't say how you're dialing in (PPP?), and you don't give us any
debugging output.  You don't even show us the entries in the users
file, so its a bit difficult to help you.

Jim