[LUAU] OT: Looking for networks-off topic

Vince Hoang vince at litrium.com
Mon Sep 19 02:48:08 PDT 2005

On Sun, Sep 18, 2005 at 09:12:30AM -1000, Charles Lockhart wrote:
> This is probably mostly off-topic, and I apologize for that.
> If this is not apreciated, feel free to blast me publicly or
> privately, and I'll keep it strictly to Linux stuff from now
> on, no hard feelings at all.

For the folks that are not web forum adverse (I, admittedly,
am) be sure to check out http://www.hawaiithreads.com/ for more
socially oriented local talk.

Although the recent discussions have not been Linux or
open-source oriented, I do find it interesting. Not counting
HOSEF announcements and Wayne's newsbytes, the list has been
rather quiet as of late. Another mailman list could always be
spawned if it gets too chatty.

-Vince