[LUAU] Open Source Pizza, September 20 at 5:45

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Tue Sep 13 09:21:53 PDT 2005

Aloha Folks,

HOSEF is pleased to announce that we will be holding a monthly Open
Source Pizza event on the third Tuesday of each month.  Held at the
University of Hawaii, we are honored to be part of a 20-year old
technology pizza series long revered here in Hawaii.  These events are
fun, informative, and a great chance to network.

Information can be found on our calendar.

http://www.hosef.org/index.php?module=PostCalendar&func=main

On the slate for this month

University of Hawaii at Manoa
Marine Sciences Building 114
5:45 - 8:30

Novell Technology Briefing - Novell's adoption of Linux/Open Source
Technologies

Novell is moving full force into the world of Open Source Software
(OSS).  With partners like IBM, HP, Dell, Oracle, Intel, and many others
Novell is quickly making headway into this new market place.  While
being a standards based company in its own right Novell continues that
effort and assures its customers and partners that it intends to deliver
standards based solutions that interoperate with existing and new
technologies.

--scott

--
R. Scott Belford