[LUAU] OT: Looking for networks

Andrew Maddox madsox at Radix.Net
Thu Sep 8 12:40:36 PDT 2005

of people, that is. So it's really not quite on-topic for the list.

One mainlander here who's looking to make contacts that could lead to a
relocation to Oahu (or maybe Maui, but probably Oahu is a better fit) next
summer, in 2006.

I've been very impressed with the knowledge and attitudes I've seen lurking
on LUAU for the past year or two, so I thought I'd de-cloak and say "hi" to
see if anyone wants to drop me a line off-list.

I can give you all my details, tell you about how SWMBO and I have
researched Hawaii, and so forth, but I don't want to clutter the list with
that. 'tain't the place for that.

Anyway, drop me a line if you might know somebody who would know somebody
who might know somebody else who may eventually need a pretty senior
systems/network guy or an IT (IS, whatever) leader/manager type. Or just
have time to chat - whatever works!

Apologies for the interruption, we now return you to your regularly
scheduled programming...

Andy Maddox,
that guy from (near) D.C.