[LUAU] someone start a HI company to do this

Jim Thompson jim at netgate.com
Fri Oct 21 16:51:02 PDT 2005

On Oct 21, 2005, at 1:32 PM, Bully Soares wrote:

> Jim,
>
> Mahalo for the info.
> I got in touch with Dave Muchow, (Pres/CEO) of SkyBuilt and
> although they're not building for private homeowners or individuals
> (not yet anyway)
> He was very helpful with the info that he's given me so far.
>
> Since, I'm working with the Charter School Administrative Office
> and we do have schools that are located in somewhat isolated parts
> of the big island we're probably going to start a collaborative
> effort to get one of his units to the big island for us to 'play
> with'.
>
> I'll keep you posted. And again, much mahalo for that kind of
> information. It's going to be awesome to see a 150 kw SOLAR/WIND
> powered generator.

Well, when you get ready to install it, let me know and I'll buy my
own plane ticket to go over and see it (being installed).

(150kW would run all 6 units of in my condo building, with a lot of
power to spare (sell back to HECO).  It might actually run two
'blocks" of the condos here.  Hmm, maybe I should go get my
electrician's license.)

jim