[LUAU] someone start a HI company to do this

Bully Soares bully at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Oct 21 16:32:03 PDT 2005

Jim Thompson wrote:

> Consider that Hawaii can get to most of the PacRim faster than Virginia.
>
> http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/1018/p02s01-sten.html
>
> The company could build an "open source" application for power
> monitoring and include it.
>
> Also, partnerships with Matson and/or Horizon should be EZ to get.
> Heck, Matson might even fund it.

Jim,

Mahalo for the info.
I got in touch with Dave Muchow, (Pres/CEO) of SkyBuilt and although
they're not building for private homeowners or individuals (not yet anyway)
He was very helpful with the info that he's given me so far.

Since, I'm working with the Charter School Administrative Office and we
do have schools that are located in somewhat isolated parts of the big
island we're probably going to start a collaborative effort to get one
of his units to the big island for us to 'play with'.

I'll keep you posted. And again, much mahalo for that kind of
information. It's going to be awesome to see a 150 kw SOLAR/WIND powered
generator.

Aloha,
Bully