[LUAU] The Complete Open Source Workshop

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Wed Nov 30 01:14:04 PST 2005

Aloha folks.  As TPOSSCON looms near, we will again be offering the
greatest 4 days anyone in the non-profit, small business, or academic
community can buy.  Most would pay 2K, but the esteemed John Terpstra is
making this affordable at a Kamaaina Rate of $750.  The class curricula
is here

http://www.hosef.org/tposscon2006/BuildingYourNetworkPowerhouseOutline0805.pdf

The class will be graciously hosted by the New Horizons Computer
Learning Center.

http://www.nhofhawaii.com/

The facilities are spacious, modern, comfortable, and your satisfaction
is guaranteed.  In our first year we initially limited this offer to a
special audience.  You are that audience.  Please let me know if you
would like to attend.  Registration will be in place at

http://www.tposscon.com

in the coming days.  What we do not pay for the esteemed instructor goes
towards producing TPOSSCON.

--scott

--
R. Scott Belford