[LUAU] MythTV on Fedora

Hawaii Linux Institute wp at HawaiiLinux.us
Mon May 30 11:46:09 PDT 2005

Hi Angela,  I really don't know much about MythTV (interest =!
knowledge).  I believe it is still too much in the "testing" stage to be
included in either the Livna or DAG repository, though ATrpms has it.
(I am sure you're aware that mixing repositories may cause trouble.)

Anyway, I am only interested in the most rudimentary part of MythTV (or
any other similar package) that will allow me to, as a first step, watch
TV or rental DVD movies via a coaxial-to-USB converter, from a Linux
machine.  Wayne