[LUAU] a different open source issue, from Maui

Eric Hattemer hattenator at imapmail.org
Tue Mar 22 01:50:46 PST 2005

Tim Newsham wrote:

>> The latest in this sad saga:
>> http://www.ht-technology.com/cherryos-pearpc/cherryos-pearpc.html

There seem to be a lot more than that one page:
http://www.drunkenblog.com/drunkenblog-archives/000501.html
If you follow the links in any of these pages, you can find more and
more.  Some of this may not be proven in a legal sense, but I think its
unlikely that there's no code shared between the two.
I suppose some of these may be libraries automatically added by
compilers for all I know, but some of it looks pretty bad.

-Eric Hattemer