[LUAU] K12LTSP and VNC

Byron Kapali bklinux at verizon.net
Sat Mar 19 11:52:18 PST 2005

Aloha All,
Im an new to the K12LTSP revolution but I am very familiar with VNC.  I
setup a mini K12LTSP lab in my library  with thin clients running out of
eth1 and my internet connection out of eth0.  The problem I am having is
that I have to run down to the library to everytime I want to do updates or
just modify a few things on the K12LTSP server.  Is there a way to setup VNC
server on K12LTSP such that I can login from my room and not have to run
down to the library?  I can ping server's eth0 port so I'm assuming that I
can establish a  VNC connection.  Any suggestions?

Byron Kapali
Hilo High School