[LUAU] EMail Gateway

Randall Oshita rho at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Mar 16 00:19:51 PST 2005

Lets say I want to have an Email gateway to filter incoming and outgoing
SPAM and virus (Spamassassin, AmaVis, and some antivirus app) in front of my
MS Exchange box; what is needed, what must be configured and what are the
configurations?
I'm guessing the gateway has POSTFIX (or whatever)to relay the messages to
the Exchange box. Is there something I must do with DNS as well? Like MX
record for gateway AND(?) MS Exchange box?
Looked through internet with no clear descriptions.
Randall