[LUAU] a different open source issue, from Maui

Jim Thompson jim at netgate.com
Sat Mar 12 04:28:32 PST 2005

On Mar 11, 2005, at 11:15 PM, Tom Gordon wrote:

> Jim Thompson wrote:
>
>> Recently I had some very, very disturbing news passed onto me
>> regarding what's going on with the product known as CherryOS.
>
> I just ignore them and they go away.  Attention is what they seek.
> IIRC, it is only PearPC's place to stake a claim and they haven't
> asked me for any help (no news on pearpc.sourceforge.net).  So, at
> first glance, they would seem to be alright with it.

Theft is theft, even if the thing being stolen was free.   Read the
link, plenty of people are pissed-off, people who have code in pearpc.

Tell me, if you didn't know, would you buy CherryOS?  Do you know
anyone who would?  If so, you're only aiding the rip-off.

Lets ignore Watergate, election fraud, and police abuse too, what say?

> I do hope they do somethng so.  If not, wouldn't that further
> invalidate the GPL?

Since when is the GPL invalid?