[LUAU] a different open source issue, from Maui

Tom Gordon memeyou at memeyou.net
Sat Mar 12 01:15:22 PST 2005

Jim Thompson wrote:

> Recently I had some very, very disturbing news passed onto me
> regarding what's going on with the product known as CherryOS.

I just ignore them and they go away.  Attention is what they seek.
IIRC, it is only PearPC's place to stake a claim and they haven't asked
me for any help (no news on pearpc.sourceforge.net).  So, at first
glance, they would seem to be alright with it.

I do hope they do somethng so.  If not, wouldn't that further invalidate
the GPL?

Tom