[LUAU] Do you have a meeting this saturday?

Tim Newsham newsham at lava.net
Fri Jun 17 20:44:20 PDT 2005

> We will also be returning to the good ole days of having an open,
> free-form workshop to fix, chat, troubleshoot, and geek out.  This will
> be from 10-12 the next three weeks at McKinley.  If *anyone* has a
> specific technical top to start the session, step up.

Who usually shows up to these things and what kinda stuff
usually goes on?  I'm considering coming down.  I dont have
any specific technical topics, but I guess I'll bring my laptop.
There's lots of good toys on it, like VMS, 6th and 7th edition
unix, plan9, etc..  :)

> --scott

Tim Newsham
http://www.lava.net/~newsham/