[LUAU] Do you have a meeting this saturday?

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Thu Jun 16 15:09:28 PDT 2005

ryuhei yokokawa wrote:
> Hi, my name is Ryuhei Yokokawa, I used to do some Linux work with Warren
> Togami back in Mid-Pac.  I was wondering if you are having a meeting
> this saturday, since I have a P2 machine (kinda broken) that may be good
> for salvaging.  I also wanted to ask some questions about how HOSEF
> works since I'm trying to send some computers to Africa with a friend of
> mine from Zimbabwe (from my college in Wahington).
> Thank you for reading!

Aloha Ryuehei.  For those who don't know, the Mid-Pac lab, engineered by
Warren, was the first install of the K12LTSP in these parts.  It has led
to a lot since then

http://www.hosef.org/pn/index.php?module=Static_Docs&type=user&func=view&f=history1.html

We will be meeting this Saturday.  The meetings went off the calendar
last week, and the repeating 'feature' of postnuke's calendar is to
delete the rest of the year.  A 'feature' of my procrastination is to
take a week to replace it.

>From 12-2 we will have our general workshop on the K12LTSP in room 208
at McKinley.

We will also be returning to the good ole days of having an open,
free-form workshop to fix, chat, troubleshoot, and geek out.  This will
be from 10-12 the next three weeks at McKinley.  If *anyone* has a
specific technical top to start the session, step up.

See you Saturday

--scott