[LUAU] Matched HP Desktops

Ben Timmerman btimmerm at hawaii.edu
Tue Jun 14 15:24:53 PDT 2005

At 06:45 am Tuesday 14 06, Jim wrote:
concerning Brian Chee's offer of equipment...
>...So lets do it mid-week.   I've got a strong back and a weak
>mind.    Can't take more than 2-3 of us...
So-o-o-o, yer saying that HOSEF is gonna gobble this stuff up?....But your
"weak mind" tells me you don't want to take charge.  Actually, I was
lookin' for someone to 'take charge' like and tell me what to do, when to
show....plus Brian needs to be in on the timing...he's has to be in on the
coordination....if I read his email correctly.

Sounds like this has to happen(for me anyway) either tomorrow(Wednesday) or
Thursday....this has to come together real quick in order for me and my
equipment to be involved.

1.  Who decides that HOSEF is taking this stuff?
2.  Where is it going?
3.  ??
4.  ??

Two sounds like an acceptable number and three won't be too many.  Somebody
needs to take charge, talk to Brian, and then tell me when/where to show,
where to deliver and this really should be set today if tomorrow is the target.

Sorry to be talking with such urgency but I need to be totally clear of any
commitment of time/effort on Friday/Saturday as with very long taxi shifts,
I need all my spare time the rest of those two days to crap, shower, shave,
sleep and eat...

I got an airport p/u to make right now and a Doctor's appointment this
afternoon also but my cell will be on most of the time.

-Ben
375.5889