[LUAU] interesting article on Mark Spencer/Digium

Jim Thompson jim at netgate.com
Sat Jun 11 07:03:10 PDT 2005

On Jun 11, 2005, at 2:59 AM, Ron Fox wrote:

> HOSEF has its monthy Board Meeting on the 2nd Saturday of each
> month.  The
> next one is tomorrow, Saturday, 11 June from Noon 'till whenever at
> the
> Pizza Hut in Stadium Mall located at 4510 Salt Lake Blvd, Honolulu
> 96818.
> If you don't know how to get there, look up this address on your
> favorite
> mapping site (www.mapquest.com works for me).  The phone number at
> that
> Pizza Hut is 486-2681.

Ron,

PizzaHut claims there is no PizzaHut at that address, in that zip
code, or with that NXX
http://www.pizzahuthawaii.com/finder/storelocation.html

The Store Locator on www.pizzahut.com/locator doesn't find it either.

Nor does Google find any PizzaHut nearby.   (Search for Pizza in the
area of the address at maps.google.com.)

But if you lookup the phone number, (on, say, Google) its found.

I believe you.  Really...

But how weird is that?   The web failed!

> As to the question about cutting down on carbs at a Pizza Hut
> meeting, I
> have 2 suggestions: Salad bar and Diet Soda.

Iced Tea.. (and I was joking about the carbs).