[LUAU] Today at McKinley - 10am - help needed

Michael Bishop michael at michaelsplace.net
Sat Jul 23 07:27:51 PDT 2005

Scott has requested help with the computers and stuff at McKinley from
10am on. Please help if you can.

We've recently noticed that we need to bring back testing sheets so we
can keep consistent. (and so we don't keep testing the same boxes again
and again).

I've modified one that I use to make it useful for HOSEF. Please check
it out and let me know what you think. At least it give us something to
start with. Perhaps you can print one or two pages out and bring it with
you.

http://michaelsplace.net/computer_testing_sheet.pdf

I've found it best to stick it on the top of the computers.

Thank you.

Michael