[LUAU] Moving Help Needed

R. Scott Belford scott at belford.net
Thu Jul 14 21:27:29 PDT 2005

Ben Timmerman wrote:

> Geeze, Friday morning.  This is probably a fire alarm response kinda
> thing in that if you don't pick it up tomorrow it'll end up in a trash
> dumpster or some else's hands or you wouldn't be making this a last
> minute project.

Wrong, but thanks for the impassioned scenario.  It's all good.

> Scott, I've asked you to stay away from my Friday/Saturday's but if you
> DON'T get the response from others that allows you to 'put out the fire'
> then I'll show up with the van and equipment.  I hope you can do this
> without me but if you call me as late as 9-9:30, I can probably be in
> the parking lot behind Burns Hall by 10 or shortly after.    Call me
> anytime tonight/tomorrow.-Ben

Ben, this is not a crisis requiring your help.  My apologies for the
late notice.  We have bodies but are just looking for more.  The things
you saw at POST and EWC all need moving, and any assistance you can
offer anytime is welcome.  No worries about tomorrow.

--scott