[LUAU] Help prep thin clients this Saturday at McKinley

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Fri Jul 1 01:28:00 PDT 2005

On Thursday 30 June 2005 09:22 pm, Michael Bishop wrote:
> HOSEF needs help this Saturday at McKinley to prep thin clients for
> schools and go though the equipment that we have.

Great idea.  If you want to round the day out with community minded activity,
feel free to join us in Ewa Beach for the Patriot 3k Walk/Run Saturday
morning.  Engineered by some good folks in the area, this event has raised
funds for HOSEF.  With the proceeds, digital cameras were bought for the kids
we work with at the Boys and Girls Club.  A youth-driven, cms-powered journal
is on its way.

We serve water, and a friend or two to help pour a few hundred cups would be
most appreciated.  Please contact me off-list if you can help.

Saturday - 7:45 a.m.
Ewa Beach Boys and Girls Club
http://www.patriotwalkrun.org

--scott