[LUAU] Location for Talk Shop on Wed 26 Jan

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Tue Jan 25 17:29:18 PST 2005

Ron Fox wrote:
> The HOSEF calendar shows 2 locations for the next Talk Shop session on
> Wed 26 Jan.  One is the KD Cafe at Ewa Beach Shopping Center, the other
> is at Chili's in Kapolei.  Time is stated as 6:00PM - 8:30PM for both
> locations.  Which will it be?  Will the HOSEF penguin with Karen's aloha
> shirt and ilima lei be there to mark the location for those who don't
> recognize Scott?

My mistake.  The Talk Shop is at Chili's in Kapolei.  When there are 5
Wednesdays in a month, we meet at KD on the 5th.

For those who don't know, this is a casual time to learn about Linux and
FOSS.  It is for beginners, and it is not a geekfest.  You are welcome
to join us.

I always try to remember our Aloha Tux, but if I forget him you can just
look for the guy with Linux on his powerbook.

--scott