[LUAU] Is this thing on?

Matt Darnell mattdarnell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 11:20:48 PST 2005

> >>I guess we've all talked about everything there is to talk about at the
> >>conference.
> >

> > Is there going to be a TPOSSCON 2006?
> >
> > If so, I would suggest some sort of lessons learned meeting to get
> > everyone's input on how to make it even better.
>
> is this the dreaded "meeting to set the agenda so we can have another
> meeting"?

You wouldn't need anything like that.  Just show and give your feedback.

The challenge for the person leading a meeting like this is not to let
it turn into a bitch session, and keep any criticism constructive -
while also keeping focus on what is realistic.  (I am sure we would
all like to receive a free Gucci leather jacket and a Faberge egg when
we check in - or, as mentioned - coffee mugs)

-Matt