[LUAU] Is this thing on?

Jim Thompson jim at netgate.com
Mon Jan 24 19:36:01 PST 2005

Brian Chee wrote:
> I also had a conversation with Robin and Pat of OSTG and they both agree
> that next year they want to give TPOSSCON alot more lead time so that they
> can slashdot it in japan and get them involved.
>
> The feedback I got from the speakers was quite positive with Robin of OSTG
> saying this fits nicely into an overall OSTG plan on LUG based
> mini-conventions around the country.

OK, first, what about this "overall OSTG plan"?  It seems weird for an
organization which is mostly about jornalism to have a "strategy", no?

Second, does Oahu/Hawaii/Honolulu have a LUG?

Consider, is anything on this page still accurate?
http://www.sslug.dk/misc/ely.dkuug.dk/6-1-1-luau.html

Still, getting someone from "Open PINO" here would be cool.
Course, there's OROCOS, too.

jim