[LUAU] Is this thing on?

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Mon Jan 24 18:55:39 PST 2005

I also had a conversation with Robin and Pat of OSTG and they both agree
that next year they want to give TPOSSCON alot more lead time so that they
can slashdot it in japan and get them involved.

The feedback I got from the speakers was quite positive with Robin of OSTG
saying this fits nicely into an overall OSTG plan on LUG based
mini-conventions around the country.

Next year I have to make sure I'm not traveling during the show and then I
can dedicate alot more lab resources to this project....but yeah, we're
going to need another scott if he's not here next year....

/brian chee

University of Hawaii ICS Dept
Advanced Network Computing Lab
1680 East West Road, POST rm 311