[LUAU] It was good for me

Tom Gordon memeyou at memeyou.net
Fri Jan 21 23:15:58 PST 2005

Thanks to all of those who made the TPOSSCON happen.

I enjoyed listening to "romblimo" and "Maddog" tell stories.

I especially enjoyed the KDE Deployment presentation by the core developer,
Aaron Seigo.  Aaron started his presentation with such topics as evaluation
and planning deployment of any new system.  I've been using KDE to improve my
desktop workflow with tools like konquerer, kmail, kopete, superkaramba and
kgpg.  Now I know more about the options I have when deploying KDE on shared
systems.

Robin "roblimo" Miller (/.) desktop session also featured KDE (on MEPIS).  He
explained the desktop with his 7 most-important Linux commands: point, click,
drag, drop, copy, paste and umm.  Nuts.  I forget the last one.  Perhaps I
should buy his book.

Thank you all, especially Scott, for giving me this.

Thanks,
Tom