[LUAU] Might I Be Hacked?

Charles Lockhart lockhart at IfA.Hawaii.Edu
Fri Jan 21 15:34:54 PST 2005

Fyi, I have seen this behavior with FC1 boxes from screensaver
activity.  If my memory serves, the screensaver mode that got loaded was
one that went between different ones on the machine,  some of them would
be sucking 99% of the CPU cycles, and make the machine unresponsive.

So, maybe try "top" and see what's running.

-Charles