[LUAU] Wood for Servers

Michael Bishop michaelbishop at fastmail.fm
Fri Jan 7 23:06:40 PST 2005

Our wood burning servers need more wood to keep them going... just
kidding...

We need at least 2 shelves for the recently donated rack. We have
supports (old server rails) and we thought to just get some wood planks
to place on top of the supports to make shelves. Shelves must be at
least 23 inches by 19 3/8 inches by at least 3/8 inch with 1/2 inch
preferable.

These shelves will be used to support the servers HOSEF uses to run
classes at McKinley.

Please contact me off list if you can help us put some shelves into our
HOSEF rack.

Thank you.

Michael