[LUAU] Enterprise Anti-Spyware

yuser yuser at hi.net
Wed Jan 5 21:09:51 PST 2005

Are you talking PC spyware tools or something at the network/gateway level?

Slashdot discussion on PC Spyware tools from last month.
http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/12/02/1732225&tid=185

My take from the PC World article and the Slashdot comments:
None of them are perfect, some worse then others.
Price and support (what some would consider enterprise class) for the
various products has little to do with how well they actually work.