[LUAU] k12ltsp desktop

Ted Kanemori ted at hisurf.com
Fri Feb 11 14:15:15 PST 2005

Wilson,

I tried using the scripts and this is what I found:

"reset-default-desktop student1" resets the desktop of student1 to the
"default" background and restores the icons for the "trash", "start here"
and "home folder" after the command is executed. (this is good)
It does not put the "floppy access" icon back onto the desktop.(this is not
good)
Everything else that was left on the desktop is still there. (this is okay)

The "reset-all-desktops" seem to do the same for all of the profiles.

Is there a way to run the script "and" get the floppy access icon back onto
the desktop as the desktop is being restored?

*note: I'm testing with K12LTSP Fedora Core-1.

Ted