[LUAU] k12ltsp desktop

Wilson Chan wilson at wilsonch.gotdns.com
Thu Feb 10 16:13:19 PST 2005

Actually, the script is located here:
/opt/ltsp/templates/k12linux/reset-all-desktops

This is what I have in Crontab. It runs the reset desktop script once every morning when no one is on it.
0  3 * * * root /opt/ltsp/templates/k12linux/reset-all-desktops

So, if dont feel like hacking up kde or gnome maybe it would be safe to run the script between class times. :) Im not sure what happens when you run the script when people are logged in so you might need to test it to see what it does.

*Crontab Format*
Each entry in Crontab has at least 6 fields separated by a single space.

Field 1:: Minute --- Range of Values : 0-59
Field 2:: Hour --- Range of Values : 0-23
Field 3:: Day --- Range of Values : 1-31
Field 4:: Month --- Range of Values : 1-12
Field 5:: Day of week --- Range of Values : 0-6 (Sunday being 0)
Field 6:: Command to Execute