[LUAU] Re: UH Manoa

James A. Stroble stroble at hawaii.edu
Thu Dec 29 21:39:58 PST 2005

On Thu, 2005-12-29 at 19:30 -0800, Josh wrote:

> I was disappointed that the UH web site student login
> pages only provided help instructions to Windows
> IE/Netscape and Mac Safari users...

Just imagine what it's like for faculty who have to enter grades and
more important stuff!  I have resorted to using Konqueror with a spoofed
browser identification, but that no longer seems necessary.
--
James A. Stroble
Honolulu, Hawaii

-- The notion is bizarre that the United States would commit armed
forces to a mission and then worry more about force protection than
accomplishment of the mission.Yet that happens when the American public
doesn't really support its elected leaders' wars of choice.--

Critics on Iraq Policy Come Out of the Woodwork
by Ivan Eland   http://www.commondreams.org/views05/1025-21.htm