[LUAU] Re: UH Manoa

Josh josh_0b11111010101 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 19:30:44 PST 2005

I've been so busy I still haven't had time to go to
any meetings...

I just got into UH Manoa and am going to try to take a
couple of computer classes.  Does anyone know of any
professors that are particularly open-source friendly?
 I was hoping for classes in Python or open-source web
programming but I'm not sure if they exist.  I don't
have Windows on my computer anymore and prefer to use
it as little as possible.  Is there anything
Linux-related at the University?

I was disappointed that the UH web site student login
pages only provided help instructions to Windows
IE/Netscape and Mac Safari users...