[LUAU] CJK in FC4

Hawaii Linux Institute wp at HawaiiLinux.us
Fri Aug 12 01:35:50 PDT 2005

There is an even more ambitious project which just saw its curtain
lifted today:

http://opendesktop.org.tw/modules/news/article.php?storyid=3 (in
traditional Chinese)

This project is being co-led by "Mr. Firefly" who single-handedly
created the more than one hundred thousand or so of the glyphs of
Chinese characters, and GPL'd them.

I plan to support this project one way or another. If anyone is
interested in donating your talent (at all levels), I will appreciate if
you could let me know. I don't have any idea what we should do or how we
can contribute (e.g., translating the progress report into
English/Japanese/Korean may be something we can do here). Becoming a
tester is also an important way of making contributions. Mahaho. Wayne

(BTW, lobbying the Taiwan government to adopt OpenOffice.org is one of
their main objectives. I believe, this is something we would very much
like to duplicate on our islands, too.)