[LUAU] OT: PalmOne Tungsten T3 Handheld anyone?

vikramk.tx at netzero.com vikramk.tx at netzero.com
Fri Apr 29 16:27:34 PDT 2005

Aloha folks,

I'm selling a brand new PalmOne Tungsten T3 Handheld for $230. Please reply off the list if anyone wants it.

This unit is brand new. It was a gift & I used it only once. Comes with the following features:
* What's in the box: Handheld device; USB HotSync Cable, Power Adapter, Palm Desktop software, including Documents To Go and Adobe Acrobat for Palm OS; all basic utilities such as Calendar, Contacts, Tasks., etc.
* Palm’s new breakthrough Stretch Display
* Device slides open to reveal a 320x480 display with 50% more viewing area
* Ultra-fast 400MHz Intel XScale processor and 64MB of internal memory
* Wirelessly access email, dial phone numbers, send text messages and connect to the Internet

Still have the retail box and packaging that came with it.

You can read the details, see a picture & read reviews of the Tungsten T-3 at amazon.com:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000DBJJT/103-9669516-9446229?v=glance

Notice the cheapest price for a "used" unit on Amazon is $249 --so this is a great deal given that it is almost new & you can inspect it before purchasing.

Am also selling a new Belkin KVM Switch for $40. Also used once ... As you may be able to tell -- I'm moving apartments & so it's time to get rid of toys I don't use ..

Thanks,
Vikram