[LUAU] Zire 31 and Evolution

Michael Bishop michael at michaelsplace.net
Mon Apr 25 22:51:16 PDT 2005

I'm currently using Evolution for my email, calendars, contacts and
tasks. So far its been great, but I'd really like to be able to take it
on the road. A laptop would be just too much to deal with, so I'm
turning to a PDA. My research has lead my to the Zire 31, an entry-level
color Palm-based PDA. I've tested one out and it seems to work well.

My question is simply will I be able to sync Evolution and the Zire
together? I need to be able to sync my tasks, calendars, contacts and
some files. Is anyone on LUAU doing this? How well does it work?

I googled around and spent many hours reading up. I can only guess that
it will work because usually all I read about is the problems. Which is
why I now turn to LUAU...

Michael