[LUAU] [Fwd: LUG] Starting one in Idaho

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Sun Sep 12 14:06:16 PDT 2004

This arrived today, and he is looking for ideas.

--scott

Hi there,

I don't know if this is who I should contact for this,
but perhaps you can help.  I am looking at setting up
a LUG for my small community in Idaho and I need some
suggestions/pointers/ideas/anything else you might
find useful.  I have never organized anything like
this and am trying to do my research before I dive in.
  There is a LUG nearby (about a 40 minute drive) that
will be helping us get started, but I want to know as
much as I can before I start.  Any ideas that you can
give would be greatly appreciated.  Also, if you could
pass this e-mail to any others that may have ideas, I
would appreciate it.  You can contact me via this
e-mail or at lodgelinks at hotmail.com .   I use this one
more though (as it has more storage space).

Thanks in advance,

Joseph Brower