[LUAU] OSS in Hawaii Government

Hawaii Linux Institute wp at HawaiiLinux.us
Sat Sep 11 11:36:38 PDT 2004

"My apology to the federal IRS.  This appears to be an OSS problem (too
slow to update the printer driver) and not IRS' problem."

After examining the PDF files, it appears that IRS is using an out-dated
Acrobat Distiller (version 4.05) whereas Hawaii is using a more current
Acrobat Distiller version 5.05 to generate their tax forms,
respectively.  As I mentioned previously, I did not need to play any
trick (by downgrading my printer driver) to print Hawaii's PDF forms.