[LUAU] Volunteer Help Needed

R. Scott Belford scott at hosef.org
Mon Nov 15 13:52:43 PST 2004

We have a large wad of monitors that need to be picked up at the East-West
Center and transported to Honolulu Community College this Wednesday.  I plan
to rent a truck, go by HCC to pick up some items, and then arrive at the EWC
by 10:30.  The whole process should take less than 4 hours.

In the interest of expanding our volunteer base, I invite you to help out if
you have the desire and time.  Please reply in thread or in person.

--scott

--
R. Scott Belford
Founder/Director