[LUAU] Kernel panic?

Ted Kanemori ted at hisurf.com
Wed Nov 10 20:29:42 PST 2004

Karen,

I'm assuming that this was the PC that you were building. Before you go any
further, as the system is booting, go to "setup". Check that the system can
see the drives correctly. If you changed the IDE cables and something is
"not exactly right", the system won't see the drive or drives and everything
else is for naught.

Ted