[LUAU] FC1

Taylor Cody L. Contr 502 AOS/PETS Cody.Taylor at hickam.af.mil
Thu May 13 12:32:24 PDT 2004

Well I reinstalled FC1 last night and I did not reproduce the "bug".
Sometimes my memory isn't as good as I think it is.  I should have listened
to Vince and duplicated the bug before I put in a report.  No harm done and
I have really learned allot.

Wayne you were right.  I don't remember doing it but I must have passed the
second root= option to grub in the advanced boot options section of the
install.  That's pretty much the only explanation.

And one more thing to set the record straight.  The root=LABEL=/ did save me
from crashing on the first install.  The second entry must have been
ignored.  For me this was a pretty confusing problem I created.  I didn't
know why the machine booted with the wrong root= statement.  When I
commented out the initrd line I got the same type of error as when I used
the wrong root= statement.  They both said something about an image
statement or initrd.

Well even though the bug wasn't a bug the list still did it's job.  Which is
help me figure out where I screwed up!
-Cody