[LUAU] FC1

Taylor Cody L. Contr 502 AOS/PETS Cody.Taylor at hickam.af.mil
Wed May 12 17:00:36 PDT 2004

"blush"
Thanks, I think thats the first oss related compliment I have received.
Of course there would be allot of M$ users willing to help report bugs,,,ok
I just lost my train of thought because of laughter.  Oh yeah, allot of M$
users would be willing to report on the many bugs as well if the feedback
didn't fall on deaf ears.  Allot of hardware and software companies give me
the feeling they don't care if I have problems with their product once they
have my money.
-Cody