[LUAU] FC1

Hawaii Linux Institute wp at HawaiiLinux.us
Fri May 7 14:26:40 PDT 2004

Fedora Core will automatically swap / and /home, and place /home in the
primary partition unless you "force" / to be in the primary partition.
This is an option that can be checked during installation.

After the swapping, Fedora will update its partition table during the
installation, but most people simply don't pay any attention.

As a side note, if you don't use Windows XP as a primary OS, you
probably should not place in the primary partition.  wayne