[LUAU] HOSEF Gives Stuff to You

R. Scott Belford scott at belford.net
Thu May 6 03:28:02 PDT 2004

HOSEF has collected too much stuff.  A fair amount of it does not serve
our current mission.  We will be giving it away on Saturday the 15th at
McKinley from 12-4.  See http://www.hosef.org for details and directions.

We have a lot of
Sun monitors and sun monitor cables
Sparc 2's, Sparc 5's, and some Sparc 10's
Assorted isa cards.   Some assorted pci cards
A lot of external SCSI cables, the old kind
Several external 68 pin SCSI cables
HP ScanJet 3 scanners
Sony video cameras.  These are very old
Some strange video processing equipment
Some older monitors, < 14"
Older Cases, Some Older Machines
An i386 Based Sun
A lot more.

It is enough stuff that we are renting a big truck to get it down to
McKinley.

Everything is free, but we would like for you to donate what you can or
what you feel to be fair.  We have given the schools first dibs, and we
want the Open Source Community to have at it second.  Please appreciate
that we want the stuff to promote education and OSS.  The idea is not
for some yahoo to take stuff from us to a pawn shop or to an OSS averse
environment.  Please help us to maintain integrity with this event.

--scott

Founder/PR Director
HOSEF