[luau] export current window to another computer?

Dustin Cross dusty at sandust.com
Wed Mar 17 09:41:02 PST 2004

Aloha,

Does anyone know of a way to export a window from my desktop to the
desktop of another computer?  An example would be person A is looking at
picture in gimp and makes zooms in to a specific area on the picture and
then wants person B to see what area he is talking about, so person A send
the gimp window to person B's system.  Person A still has the gimp window
on their desktop and controls it.

I guess I am looking for some type of collaborative tool that works with
X.  We are mostly concerned with getting a single window from one system
to another system.

Any ideas?

Mahalo,
Dusty